miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2008

Encounter

By Alma Caballero

Tougher than I thought,
much more tough…
after all this years, after all this silence,
after me…

Seeing you across that river,
in an unexpected place,
after all this years, after all this silence,
after me…

Ironical not coincidental,
the absurd of the destiny,
seems to laugh before my eyes,
seems to kill me one more time…

Silly words nervously emerge,
while we both try to hide the truth,
just because your surrounded by someone else,
while as always I’m still holding to myself…

But the blurry in your eyes told me everything,
every word I died to hear,
but the past behind our lives you cannot change it,
and the future of my time won’t needed you…

Because all I had to give you, sure I did,
through the years you hesitate about my soul,
even thought I wasn’t ready to commit,
think I prove you the infinity of my love…

And as that briefly moment comes to an end,
It seems easier to say good bye,
after all this years, after all this silence,
the only person who regrets just pass me by…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario